Discover what creates the magic in our work.

Jul 24, 2015

Meet our Software Developer, Sansha

Jul 24, 2015 10:28 AM Posted by Meiyee Lai , , , , ,

Meet Sansha, one of the Software Developers of the XiMnet team.

Sansha consistently focuses on building digital solutions with her knowledge in programming. With her motto - Keep up or drop out, she constantly pushes herself to the next level in order to deliver her best for the clients.

Let’s read more about what she has to say:


How was the beginning of your career in XiMnet Malaysia?
I came on board three years ago. As a Junior Programmer in my previous company, all I have learnt was to code small-scaled in-house programs but that was not enough. I realized that I was lacking in communication skill which is crucial to in Project Management.  Throughout the years with the help of my colleagues, I have improved tremendously.

In fact, I am still learning every day.


Describe your role in XiMnet. 
Most of my time is dedicated to develop digital solutions for our clients with my knowledge in programming and to be ahead of the game, we research and share knowledge in latest technologies among our team members.

As for my personal time, I pick up other skills such as calligraphy and baking good food because I strongly believe in the importance of living healthily in order to stay in the game.

What do you like most about your job? And what is the most challenging about it?
I like to solve problems.

However, what I find the most challenging is to deliver solutions within a critical timeline. That is always when the power of teamwork comes in. Nothing is impossible when you work with a team who is committed to deliver real results.

Can you share with me what are the habit(s) that you think a good software developer should equip with?
  • Build reusable codes to minimize redundant work
  • Always go back to pen and paper when you are stuck in a problem
  • Be creative in programming and automate whenever possible. It makes your life easier.
If you were given a chance to go back in time and talk to yourself during uni time, what would that be?
Enjoy doing what you like. Learn hard and play hard.


Read more about #VoicesFromXiMnet here.